Welcome to all our new students! The School of Management Library is located on the first floor in the School’s Building 111. We are on the first floor, opposite the MBA Lounge. Come and visit us and explore the services that we have to offer.
We are open 24/7 for SOM students and in line with building opening times for non-SOM students. Our welcome desk is staffed 9am-6pm and you can always get hold of us by email outside of those hours.
We are looking forward to meeting you over the next few weeks as term begins. Look out for Library sessions in your timetables – or just pop in and say hello.
We offer a wide range of services and facilities including:
- Specialist information support from our dedicated team of Business Librarians.
- Online business resources – a wide variety of business subscriptions – from journals, market research, financials… Check out the list here.
- Book loans – Access is available to all the core text and further reading for your course.
- Printing and scanning facilities.
- PCs – Access to all of Cranfield University’s key electronic resources, in addition to specialist finance software only available in the SOM Library.
- Wi-Fi – Use your own devices on the University’s wi-fi network.
- Financial Times – in print – including a 1 month paper archive.
- Individual study desks and group work areas
- Bloomberg Suite – Access to the specialist Bloomberg software. Read more about Bloomberg.
- and much more…
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of the Library team who will be happy to help you.
Alternatively you can contact them by email or call +44 (0) 1234 754440.
We look forward to meeting you all very soon.