Book now to work in the Bloomberg Suite from Monday 27 February
From Monday 27 February you must have booked a terminal in advance to use the Bloomberg Suite. The Suite is based in MIRC (soon to be renamed the School of Management Library) on the first floor of Building 111.
We are introducing bookings to help monitor usage of the terminals and to ensure those who need access to Bloomberg get priority.
We have already updated our booking system so you can book your study space in advance from Monday 20 February onwards.
How to book
- Visit the MIRC homepage and click the pink “Book a Bloomberg terminal” button.
- Choose your time slot, from between 30 minutes to a maximum of 4 hours.
- You can book no more than 12 hours in a week.
- You can book up to one week in advance.
- You will receive email confirmation that your booking has been successful. Do not delete your email. It contains a code that you will need when you arrive to check in at your seat. Please also make a careful note of your allocated seat number.
- When you arrive in the Suite please sit in the seat number quoted in your booking confirmation and use the QR code to check in. If you do not check in within 15 minutes of your start time, your booking will be automatically cancelled.
- Please check out again when you have finished using the terminal and vacate the space promptly at the end of your allocated time as someone else may be waiting to use it.
As study spaces are in high demand, we do ask that you cancel any bookings that you no longer need using the link in the confirmation email.
Categories & Tags:
Leave a comment on this post:
You might also like…
Safety and Human Factors in Aviation MSc student Joao Paulo talks about his passion for aircraft safety
Joao Paulo Costa Antunes De MacEdo is studying for an MSc in Safety and Human Factors in Aviation. Here, he talks about what led him to become interested in studying aircraft safety, how he is ...
Resource trial: Access government policy documents with Overton
Library Services has set up trial access to Overton until 16 April. Overton contains over 7 million policy documents and guidelines from over 31,000 organisations across 180+ countries. The database includes grey literature from leading ...
Life as a MSc Automotive Engineering Student at Cranfield University
I chose Cranfield University, because of its immense industrial connections and the depth of the modules. Before accepting the offer, I had a chat with a few alumni about their life here, both academically ...
My Experience as a C4D Scholar
How the C4D Scholarship made it possible for me to study MDes Design Thinking at one of the most prestigious universities in the world; Cranfield! I first found my interest in Design while in ...
Marketing sustainability claims: How to avoid greenwashing
As businesses strive to market themselves to best appeal to today’s sustainability-conscious consumers, it is perhaps inevitable that claims will be made that don’t necessarily give the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the ...
Representing Cranfield at the edie Sustainable Leaders Conference
I'm Caroline Harris, and I work for the Sustainable Business Group and the Bettany Centre of Entrepreneurship. As the Event Coordinator for both teams, I focus on creating and increasing engagement and outreach both internally ...