From Monday 27 February you must have booked a terminal in advance to use the Bloomberg Suite. The Suite is based in MIRC (soon to be renamed the School of Management Library) on the first floor of Building 111.
We are introducing bookings to help monitor usage of the terminals and to ensure those who need access to Bloomberg get priority.
We have already updated our booking system so you can book your study space in advance from Monday 20 February onwards.
How to book
- Visit the MIRC homepage and click the pink “Book a Bloomberg terminal” button.
- Choose your time slot, from between 30 minutes to a maximum of 4 hours.
- You can book no more than 12 hours in a week.
- You can book up to one week in advance.
- You will receive email confirmation that your booking has been successful. Do not delete your email. It contains a code that you will need when you arrive to check in at your seat. Please also make a careful note of your allocated seat number.
- When you arrive in the Suite please sit in the seat number quoted in your booking confirmation and use the QR code to check in. If you do not check in within 15 minutes of your start time, your booking will be automatically cancelled.
- Please check out again when you have finished using the terminal and vacate the space promptly at the end of your allocated time as someone else may be waiting to use it.
As study spaces are in high demand, we do ask that you cancel any bookings that you no longer need using the link in the confirmation email.