We are proud to offer one of the UK’s leading university library services for alumni.
Alumni Library Online gives you instant access to thousands of top quality journal articles and the latest thinking to support your professional and personal development.
With Alumni Library Online you can:
- Find information to support job hunting and interview preparation.
- Keep up-to-date in your chosen topic.
- Learn about new areas of research and current trends.
- Develop your employability skills.
- Keep in touch with what Cranfield are doing.
- Seek advice on conducting your own research.
- Organise useful research articles you have found and want to keep.
Your Alumni Library Online gives you:
- Free access to a wide range of top-quality subscription databases which have been specifically licensed for the benefit of our alumni.
- Premium open access online resources – thousands of free full-text articles, reports and theses.
- Links to subject-specific resources – a collection of links to free, high quality websites selected by our information specialists to support your personal development.
- Mendeley – a free library reference-building and storage tool.
- Access to CERES and CORD – Cranfield’s research repositories of articles, papers and research data.
- Online support for conducting your own research via SAGE Research Methods Online.
What does it cost?
Your Alumni Library Online service is free for you to use for rest of your life! This is one way we can thank you for being part of the Cranfield community.
Which databases are available?
Our current collection of resources for ALO include:
- ABI/INFORM Global Alumni
- AIAA Journals and Meeting Papers
- ASME Digital Collection (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- ASTM Compass (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- EBSCO Business Source Alumni
- Emerald Journals
- ICE Virtual Library (Institute of Civil Engineers)
- IEEE ASPP Online
- IWA Journals
- Sage Journals
- Sage Research Methods Online
The legal bit – terms and conditions
The Alumni Library Online service is provided to support you in your individual personal and professional development. It must not be used for commercial purposes, or your access details shared with others.
Like the sound of it?
You can access Alumni Library Online from your alumni portal:
Forgotten your portal login?
Any questions about the ALO service?
Contact your library team: firstname.lastname@example.org