Homepage / Supply Chain Management MSc students’ Christmas party

Supply Chain Management MSc students’ Christmas party

16/12/2016

I cannot believe Christmas is coming so soon!!! Today, I would love to post about our awesome Christmas party on 9 Dec. It was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! The dress code was ‘elf costume’, the venue was Mitchell Hall and the party started at 6.30pm.

Let’s talk about the food! We choose our menus two weeks ago. My choice was goat cheese pie for starter, turkey and veggies for main and Christmas pudding for dessert. The starter was really great! It was much better than what I expected!

[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 4768,4769″ width=”250″ height=”250″ title=”never”]

This was my very first experience of a Christmas party in the UK, so I didn’t really know what Christmas pudding is and…well…. hmm! It was a good experience to find out but no more Christmas pudding for me lol! No more!

BUT international students, please try once – we are here to experience new things, aren’t we?!

We had one hour of dinner with nice music. We were able to reduce the cost of party since we have an awesome DJ on our course (thanks to Christopher Edwards for the lovely music lists!)

Since we didn’t have to pay for music, we were able to allocate more cost for festive mulled wine! After that, we had exchanged secret Santa gifts!

[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 4772,4775,4774,4773″ width=”250″ height=”250″ title=”never”]

It is a shame that I put my name on my secret Santa present – I didn’t know I was not supposed to put my name on the gift. But now I know! I got a manicure from my Santa! I loved it – woohoo!

After having dinner, we had dancing time and photo booth time, which was my favourite part. I reckon I took 50 pictures in the photo booth, it was full of fun!

[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 4724,4725,4723,4722,4702,4701,4700,4699,4678,4679,4680,4681″ width=”300″ height=”220″ title=”never”]

I really enjoyed my very first Christmas party in the UK. (Plus, the best thing of the party was that I got the prize of best dresser!!!!!)

[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 4801,4802,4800,4799,4796,4786″ width=”280″ height=”350″ title=”never”] [su_custom_gallery source=”media: 4757,4758,4756,4755,4754,4753,4760,4759″ width=”280″ height=”350″ title=”never”]

Thanks to our awesome Course Representatives who spent their precious time to organise everything for the party. I am sure you spent so much time to make sure everybody enjoyed the party. We appreciate all your work! I would love to mention their names here:

Christopher Edwards
Johannes Veldt
Jasmin Hirth
Helen Rabot

Kelly Kim