We are pleased to announce that the University Libraries now have a subscription to IBISWorld!
IBISWorld is a leading market intelligence resource providing full-text access to UK and US industry reports, and global industry analysis across a wide range of sectors.
IBISWorld reports are an essential read for those researching an industry sector and looking for a detailed analysis of an industry, from its current performance to its future outlook.
Each IBISWorld report includes:
- An overview of the industry structure
- The current industry performance and key external drivers
- The industry outlook and lifecycle
- Products and markets, including the supply chain, major markets and international trade
- Competitive landscape and market share
- Major companies
- Key statistics and data.
You can find reports easily by browsing by industry sector, by SIC or NAICS codes, or simply searching by keyword.
Reports are updated three times per year on average, ensuring the most up-to-date research possible.
Access to IBISWorld is available via the MIRC website.
If you need any help or have any questions about IBISWorld, then please contact MIRC.