What have you enjoyed about your course so far?

I have enjoyed the atmosphere and the variety of topics discussed in the course. The Environmental Engineering MSc examines state-of-the-art topics about world-leading challenges.

What has been your favourite module?

My favourite module was Cleantech in Water-Energy-Food Nexus. I’m looking forward to the group project as I’m excited to work with other students from different courses. Also, I am hoping to learn how to work in a professional setting to solve an environmental challenge as well as enhance my leadership and organisational skills.

Has the course changed the area of research you were interested in?

Yes, it has made me think more broadly about the environmental engineering challenges happening in the world at the moment.

Has it changed the career you would like in the future?

Absolutely, it has given me more opportunities than I had before.

How have you found your student experience at Cranfield?

I feel like I’m with my family here at Cranfield. When you need help everyone offers it to you, it is amazing. 

What do you like to do on the weekends?

On the weekends I watch movies and enjoy something sweet that I love because I try to avoid sugars during the week! I also prepare for my meetings and tasks with my friends as I am the educational representative of SWEE (School of Water, Energy and Environment) and the leader of Saudi Students society here at Cranfield University.