In response to student feedback, we have created more study spaces at weekends to complement the weekday study slots provided by the Kings Norton Library.
Building 37 (also known as “The Pizza Hut”) is open for study on Saturdays in two sessions: 12pm-3pm and 4pm-7pm.
Over the holiday period, it will be open as follows:
- Monday 21 – Wednesday 23rd December: 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
- Thursday 24 December: 10am-1pm
- Friday 25 – Sunday 27 December: CLOSED
- Monday 28 – Wednesday 30 December: 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
- Thursday 31 December: 10am-1pm
- Friday 1 January: CLOSED
- Saturday 2 January: 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
It will then return to the usual pattern of opening on Saturdays in 2021.
How to book:
You can book through the Library’s “Book a study space” system. Just choose “Cranfield Building 37” from the drop down menu when reserving your seat.
You must book at least 24 hours in advance.
When you arrive:
You won’t need to follow the Library’s procedure of checking in and out using the confirmation email. Instead, a member of Campus Services staff will be waiting for you at the door and tick you off a list.
Please bring your own device as University PCs are not available for use.
Only sit in your designated seat and do not move the furniture.
Image by Engin Akyurt from Pixabay