Welcome to all our new students! MIRC is located on the first floor in the School of Management’s main Building 111. Please visit us and explore the services that MIRC has to offer.
Our opening hours are:
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
We offer a wide range of services and facilities including:
- Specialist information support from our dedicated team of Business Information Specialists.
- Book loans – Access to all the core text and further reading for your course. Find out more about how to find books.
- Printing and scanning facilities.
- PCs – Access to all Cranfield University’s key electronic resources, in addition to specialist finance software only available in MIRC.
- Wi-Fi – Use your own laptop on the University’s wi-fi network.
- Financial Times in print – Including a 1 month paper archive.
- Journals – Current print issues of many strategic peer-reviewed and practitioner journals.
- Quiet study space – For reading or using your own laptop.
- Group study space in our Media Room – Access to a multimedia touchscreen TV, ideal for preparing presentations. See our post for details of how to book the room.
- Bloomberg Suite – Access to the specialist Bloomberg software. Read more about Bloomberg.
- and much more……
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of the MIRC team who will be happy to help you.
Alternatively you can contact them by email or call +44 (0) 1234 754440.
We look forward to meeting you all very soon.