We are delighted to announce that, thanks to the support of the University’s Career Development Service, Vault is now available for Cranfield Alumni through our Alumni Library Online (ALO) service.
Whether you are exploring possible career paths or are preparing for an interview, Vault can help. Get started by registering for your individual Vault account to access employers profiles, industry guides, careers guides, advice on writing CV’s, interview techniques and much more. Once registered, you can set up your personal profile to receive alerts on potential new jobs and weekly careers updates.
How to access Vault via your free ALO service
- Go to your Alumni portal.
- Log in with your account (see advice below if you have forgotten your login).
- Click on the down-arrow next to ‘Alumni’ – this will display the full range of alumni services.
- Click on ‘Alumni Library Online’.
- The homepage for ALO will then be displayed – click on ‘Databases’.
- Scroll down and click on Vault. Click on ‘Sign In’ in the top right-hand corner of the homepage to register and sign in.
If you have any queries about the above, or would like to send us feedback about any of our resources, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forgotten your portal login?
The ALO service is part of the alumni portal. If you having a problem with your login account please contact the Alumni Office: email@example.com.
Feature image from Pixabay. Available at: https://pixabay.com/photos/job-interview-handshake-hiring-4131482/