We want our students to have a great experience during their time at Cranfield. Each month, the University runs a short “Topic of the month” survey to focus on one service or facility and find out what you think of it.
This month it is our turn! If you are a current student, please take a few minutes to complete the survey and tell us what you think of our library services. You can select the library you use the most – Kings Norton Library, the Management Information and Resource Centre (MIRC) or the Barrington Library. All your comments will be considered carefully to help improve the quality and usefulness of the services we offer. One lucky student will also win a £50 Amazon gift card for taking part!
As a result of the feedback we received last year, we have made a number of changes to make your life easier:
- We are in the process of refurbishing and updating group study rooms in the Kings Norton Library.
- We are planning a re-design of the first floor in the Kings Norton Library to provide an increased number of study spaces.
- We are planning to re-open MIRC with increased study space and longer opening hours, and we are also refurbishing the MIRC multimedia room.
- We have completed the introduction of OpenAthens, a new single authentication system which has largely eliminated the need for multiple usernames and passwords.
- We have implemented a new reading list management system to provide easier access to core print and online materials.
- We are reviewing our web presence to bring together our three separate Library websites into one single site.