All staff and students are warmly invited to come along a drop-in session with Library staff to find out more about Open Access, and how they can help you. You can also play their new Impact! board game to test your knowledge of OA.
Staff from the Research and Innovation Office will be on hand as well to answer your research publishing questions.
There is no need to book. Just drop in when, and for however long, you want. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Monday 11 June – Vincent Building Atrium, Cranfield campus, 10.30am – 12pm
Wednesday 13 June – Barrington Library, CDS, 10.30am – 12pm
We look forward to seeing you there!
These events have been organised by the Library Service to celebrate International Open Access Week, 11-15 June.
Look out for our series of “Open to Ideas” tweets from @KNL_MIRC during Open Access Week.
Can’t make it?
- Visit our guidance on the intranet about how to Make your research open access
- Contact our Open Access team – firstname.lastname@example.org – or your Information Specialist at Cranfield campus or Barrington Library for support.
- You can also find an Information Specialist and our Research Data Manager ready for any research-related questions in the first week of each month, at a location near you:
- in the Slim Atrium (CDS), on Thursday 12-2pm
- in the B83 Forum (Cranfield campus), on Wednesday 11am-1pm
- in the B52 Forum (Cranfield campus), on Tuesday 11am-1pm
Armed with information and sweets, you should either get an answer to your query or a sugar fix to distract you!