We are delighted to announce that, from 6 September, all three libraries will be extending their opening hours and the services they offer.
Kings Norton Library:
- 9am-8pm, Monday to Friday
- 1-5pm, Saturday to Sunday
[Closed 13-15 September to allow for fixed wire testing. Library staff will be available online to support you.]
- 8am-7pm, Monday to Thursday
- 8am-5pm, Friday
Management Information and Resource Centre (MIRC):
- 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday
Please keep a distance of at least 0.75m apart from others at all times.
Services in the libraries
You will now be able to:
- Study without pre-booking a seat – just come in and find a spot!
- Book a group study room for up to eight people. (Masks required)
- Browse, check-out and return books in the Kings Norton Library and Barrington Library. (The MIRC collection is now located in the Kings Norton Library)
- Continue to request free postal delivery and returns of loans (available for all staff and students until October).
Specific services vary by Library, so please visit the Covid-19 service page for your library for more detailed information: