We officially launched Cranfield Online Research Data, CORD, on 23 May 2016 so it is CORD’s third birthday today!
Top three stats:
- 470 items have been added to CORD.
- CORD items have had a total of 173,348 views.
- CORD items have had a total of 44,132 downloads.
Top three accessed items:
- 108.5 LPG with 500 overwrite 5s cycles – photonics spectra data.
- Optical Detection of Glucose Using 3D-Printed Microfluidic Platform – poster presented at BIOS2016, with supporting data sure.
- Wheat video experiments 2000 data archive – observational data of wheat motion in wind.
Top three uses of CORD:
- Data for papers – there are 255 datasets on CORD, mostly underpinning published papers.
- Poster presentations – see the 72 from various doctoral events at Cranfield.
- Media – 28 audio-visual items have been published, CORD is great for sharing this type of file!
Now go on, treat yourself to a slice of cake or a glass of bubbly to celebrate 🙂