Not long ago we posted about the Research Zone within Emerald highlighting the valuable support and advice available to the research community. You can read more about the Research Zone here. This time we would like to introduce you to the Learning Zone part of Emerald which is designed specifically with students in mind.
Emerald’s Learning Zone brings together a selection of resources to provide help and support to those studying MBAs, degrees, and executive development courses – ideal for our students at Cranfield!
Included within the Learning Zone are:
- Management Skills – practical tips to help working managers and those studying business and management develop key competences in presenting, communicating, thinking creatively and more.
- Management Thinking – short summaries of articles on the latest management thinking, plus interviews with leading business experts.
- Study Skills and Student Life – articles and guides to help students develop the key skills they need to succeed in education. Guides include effective note-taking, getting organised, academic writing and more.
- Literature Reviews Collection – literature reviews selected from Emerald’s leading management journals
- Emerald Research Digests – top research papers on strategy, human resource management and learning, condensed into a 1,500 word summary.
To access the Learning Zone within Emerald, click on the drop-down menu at the top right and select Learning Zone.
If you have any questions about Emerald, please do not hesitate to contact us.