From Monday, you will be able to book a private study space in the Kings Norton Library.
Seating has been reduced to allow for social distancing. We are sorry but no University PCs will be available for use. Please bring your own device.
You will also be unable to browse the print collection on the shelves.
How to book
- Visit our website reopening page from Monday and follow the study space link.
- Choose your slot – 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
- You can make no more than one booking per person per day.
- Book up to 1 week in advance.
- You will receive email confirmation that your booking has been successful. Do not delete your email. It contains a code that you will need when you arrive to check in at your seat. Please also make a careful note of your allocated seat location and number.
New directional signage will show you how to find your seat when you arrive.
You must book a space in advance and follow the instructions at your seat.
Please do not visit the Library unless:
- you have booked a study space
- you are using the click and collect service and have received an email confirming your pick-up time
- you are returning an item you have borrowed (no appointment is necessary).
Find out more
Visit our website reopening page which will be regularly updated as services may change.