Did you know that as an alumnus you can still have access to some of the resources you have been using at Cranfield? And, even better, did you know that the service is free?
What is included?
You can access a growing number of major resources:
- ABI/INFORM Global – Alumni
- AIAA Journals and Meeting Papers (on trial until Feb 2019)
- ASME Digital Collection (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- ASTM Compass (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- BMI Research
- EBSCO Business Source Alumni
- Emerald Engineering and Management Journals
- IEEE ASPP Online
- Sage Journals
- Sage Research Methods Online
- Sustainable Organization Library
You can also benefit from our collection of links to high-quality subject-specific websites selected by our information specialists. This includes a number of sources for full-text journals and theses.
So where do I login?
You can find ‘Alumni Library Online’ under the main list of links when you log in to the alumni portal.
How to make the best use of ALO:
If you want to find out more, we have a webinar to introduce the service. It’s available from the ALO homepage and covers topics such as:
- How do I search a specific database effectively?
- Can I access my favourite journal?
- How can I keep up to date in my subject area?
- How can I keep up with Cranfield research?
- How can I effectively organise my selected articles and references?
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ktOYhWOI
Other reasons to use ALO:
It can really help you with job-hunting and preparing for interviews. Make sure you are battle-ready by doing some background reading on companies and industry trends.
Do contact your ALO team if you have any queries. We are also interested to hear any suggestions you have for improving our service. Get in touch with us here on firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgotten your login?
Please contact the Alumni Office for advice on your portal login: email@example.com.