We are looking forward to meeting all our new students (if we haven’t met you yet!)
You can find us at the Information Fair during Registration this week and, of course, you can find us in the libraries. Please also make sure you come to your timetabled session online to find out more about our services and how to use our resources.
To make things as easy as possible for you, if you have any questions about using our services and orientating yourselves, we will be staffing our buildings/spaces as follows until the end of October:
- Kings Norton Library
- 9am-8pm, Monday – Thursday
- 9am-4.30pm Friday
- Open 24/7 as a study space with self-service kiosks so you can borrow/return stock. You will need to use your University ID as a swipe card to enter the building when the Library is unstaffed, via the lobby area to the right of the main revolving doors.
- Management Information and Resource Centre (MIRC)
- 9am-1pm, Monday – Friday
- Open as a study space 7am-8pm on weekdays. School of Management staff and students have 24/7 access but will need to use your University ID as a swipe card to enter the building at all other times. We are hoping to provide self-service kiosks very shortly.
- Barrington Library
- 8am-7pm, Monday – Thursday
- 8am-5pm Friday
If you have a question whilst you are not in one of our buildings, you can ask us anything using the online chat on our website, available 10am-4pm on weekdays. We will also answer any emails sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as we can.